Monday, August 15, 2011

Puzzles


Lizzie wrote this little essay today and asked me if it was okay. It touched my heart, and I was amazed at her analogy (and, I must say, use of the wording in the last sentence). :) I had to share:

"I like puzzles, don't you? I don't know anyone who doesn't like puzzles. Do you know anyone who doesn't like puzzles? The hard puzzles are probably my favorite. Although, I just got done doing a 300 piece puzzle. My favorite puzzle has 1,000 pieces. But the hardest puzzle of all is to follow God in every thing that He does and is yet to do. Sin is an easy puzzle, but following God is the hardest puzzle. And sin will tempt you. It will tell you to just take it easy -like doing an easy puzzle- but you will not find delight in every easy thing that you do." (Lizzie, August 15, 2011)

1 comment:

Gary&Sally said...

WOW. What insight she has.