Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

photo © kari mcgrath 2010



Well, I've been meaning to blog lately, but have been so busy with our move to the farmhouse. I'll post about that soon! I'm so thankful today to be living in America. With all its faults, we are blessed. I was talking to some friends from Mexico yesterday, and they reminded me how good we have it here-how secure we are, how wealthy we are, how blessed we are. So, today, I'm greatful to God, and I'm so thankful to all those who serve our great country to keep us safe. My family is full of past and present military personnel. So, thank you to: Grandpa Kidwell, Uncle Joe, my cousin Nathan, his wife Tonya, my cousin Shane, my dad Gary. I hope I'm not forgetting anyone. Thank you for your sacrifices, for your service. And, thank you, God, for the many blessings we are surrounded with here that we daily take for granted.

No comments: