"As long as thanks is possible, then joy is always possible. Joy is always possible. Whenever, meaning-now: wherever, meaning-here." (Anne Voskamp)
221. my new book, a gift from my friend, H., because she wants me to be whole, too. Thank you.
222. 3 bags of household cleaning supplies from my friend, J.L., last week. When I did not ask for them or even pray for them. Just because she thought of me at Wal-Mart. And, that same night, I ran out of a few things she got me...even before I knew I needed them. Thank you, God, that you knew.
223. my friend, J.H., who listens when I pour my heart out. Who lets me cry and be real, and doesn't make me feel like I have to hide. God knew I needed you.
224. mom, who also lets me be real and cry on her shoulder, who gives me compassion and words of comfort, and Godly advice; who makes you feel better just because she lets you 'get it all out' and she's okay to keep on loving you
225. for daily provision, enough for today
226. to be able to know God has tomorrow, He has it all planned out, and it's good
227. free clothes for the kids; hand-me-downs are God's blessings
228. for little feet
229. for my beloved, who so faithfully follows God and keeps on, even when he doesn't understand, even when he doubts for a moment...he keeps on
230. that I don't have to dwell on the past, because God is doing a new thing. I see!
231. for old friends, Kentucky friends, who reached out to me and my children last week, and loved us and cared for our tummies and our souls. I am so thankful for the time I had with you. I see clearly now how God had each one of you in my life.
232. for my daughter, who is so excited that she gets to help her friend going to "Guacamala" :) next week, by making bracelets to give to 'the least of these'
233. giggles...girl giggles
234. that the testing of our faith is not for nothing...it produces patience. and patience will have it's perfect work.
235. coffee with honey and cinnamon
237. body parts that are at least working, if not perfect to my standards
238. that He gave the doc wisdom, just like I asked
240. peace for today