"Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home!
A charm from the skies seems to hallow us there,
Which, seek through the world, is ne'er met with elsewhere.
Home, home, sweet home!
There's no place like home. "
Lessons from the old farmhouse:
1. We CAN survive without a dishwasher.
2. Being cold will NOT kill us. That's what snuggies are for. :)
3. Free range chickens are the best! We will own our own some day.
4. Being hot in the summer will NOT kill us. People did it for years. Yes, some of them died, but we did not. :)
5. Water in the basement is good...it kills the mice before they get upstairs. :)