Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Day In The Life Of...In Photos!

So, yesterday, I decided to document our day in photos! I should say, part of our day, because I only got to early afternoon! It was alot of fun, and helped me to see the normal things we do in a different light! Plus, it gave me some practice with ambient lighting!

This will be several posts, due to the amount of photos! We start with breakfast:



I made some yummy orange-cranberry scones..my new favorite! It was the King Arthur mix, though, I'm afraid to say! No homemade scones this morning!



And, then there was Vanilla Biscotti coffee. Another favorite of mine lately!

So, now you're thinking...what does this jar have to do with breakfast? Well, it's my candle jar! The top holds a votive holder and a tealight candle. While I was making my yummy scones, Nehemiah was...yes, tasting the candle! I turned around to find what you see in the picture below! Oh, how a 1 1/2 year old keeps you on your toes! :)

Typical morning at the McGrath house! :)

No comments: