Monday, July 13, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes


Awhile back, my oldest daughter was having a hard day, and so she got sent to her room and I wrote out 1 Thessalonians 5:18 on a piece of paper for her to meditate on. It says, "In every thing give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (I guess we were having trouble being thankful for what we had that day!)


After awhile, she came out of the room and handed me back the paper, on which she had written: "God's word is true. God's word is holy. God's word is loveing. I'm sorry..... I love you mom. Love you mama. P.S. Look in the bak....I'm not saying this becus I'm sorry for my self. I'm saying this becus it is from my hart. I love you mom. Love, ____"


I love how God's word pierces through to the heart and marrow! :) Although, I guess we need to work more on spelling! ha! :)

No comments: