Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Church Staff Pictures


Last night Shane and I headed into downtown Frankfort with my camera and met up with several of our church leaders and did some new staff photos for our church website. We had alot of fun, didn't take too long, and got some great pictures! I've got to finish a few this weekend with a couple folks who couldn't make it out last night, but I'm so happy with what we've got so far. Check them out here, at our church's website. If you live in or near Frankfort, Kentucky, come check us out at The Point Community Church. We love our church and are so blessed to be a part of what God is doing there! (Rick-our lead pastor's picture above)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a gifted photographer, seriously- you are really good. I hope it didn't take too much editing and 'brush work' to make me look that good. ;-)
Thanks again!

Kari said...

You're welcome, Rick. And, thanks for the compliment. About your picture...well...thank God for Photoshop! :) hee,hee..No,I really didn't have problems with your pictures at all...must have been all that practice you have from your previous modeling career? :)