Saturday, October 24, 2009

Today's Savings


Okay, so a friend told me today about a Salvage Grocery Store in Harrodsburg, called The Bread Basket. (thanks, Jen K. via Angela V.) :) I usually go to B&E Salvage in Louisville, but I was excited to try this one out. It is only two aisles, and so MUCH smaller than B&E, but there were some good deals! I spent $42.11, so I am done for the week. No more grocery shopping! :) But, if I had paid full retail, I figured it at around $108.79 worth of food! :) Here's what I got:


11.5 oz. Lucky Charms Cereal

(2) 10 oz. Organice Gorilla Munch Cereal

15.7 oz. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

(2) 5 oz. bags Salt & Vinegar Kettle chips (shane's favorite!)

4 oz. bag Veggie Pirate Booty

52 ct. size 4 Huggies Diapers

(2) 14.5 oz. boxes Fiber One Cereal

(2) 15.6 oz. boxes Fiber One Cereal

(2) 5 oz. boxes Organic Late July Peanut Butter Mini Crackers

8 ct. box Pop Tarts

7.5 oz. Annie's Naturals Cheddar Bunnies Crackers

(2) 3 ct. boxes Organic Newman's Own microwave popcorn

15 oz. Patak's Curry Sauce

(3) 10 oz. bags Nestle Toll House chocolate chips

6 pkgs. Stride gum

15 Harvest Whole Grain Power Bars

No comments: