Friday, January 22, 2010

My View on Life

A couple of weeks ago, I was on my ellyptical machine (that we got for free!), and I was looking down thinking how cute my son looked playing on the floor! So, I got the idea to take pictures of my life from my view on the ellyptical! And, yes, I finished exercising when I was done photographing! :)


I looked over and saw this view of my daughter taking her temperature. Unfortunately, she ended up having pneumonia! I kept trying to "cure" her with fish oil and vitamin C! :) She's all better now, thanks to some antibiotics! :)

As I began to exercise again, I saw Shane teaching Nehemiah how to "play football!"
As you can see, he's still learning how to catch the ball! :) At this stage in his life, he has my skill for playing sports! :) (this picture is my favorite!) hee,hee....

No comments: