166. not one, but FOUR free Colts (vs. Dallas) tickets. Hubby gets to take the kids. They'll never forget that. Thank you to my Lord and our very giving, kind new friends.
167. patient, gentle husband, who leads me in the ways of the Lord
168. that the dark days are gone and for now I see light
169. snow, glorious snow!
170. a great 24 hours with our dear friends, Jacob and Jama, and sweet boy, Isaac
171. that God is bigger than my pride or jealousy or discontentment
172. a pantry and fridge/freezer full of food
173. that all of our NEEDS are met
174. a free (to borrow) Christmas tree, that fits our living room just perfect! Thank you, J.H.!!
175. for paper snowflakes
176. salvage grocery store...helping me save lots
177. christmas movies
178. knowing you're not alone when you struggle
179. that God knows the plans He has, and His ways are not our ways, so even when we don't understand, we can TRUST
180. the Jesse Tree Advent, reminding me of the whole story
181. that He chose me before the world was formed, in spite of who He knew I was
182. for family...ones that are close, ones that are not-so-close right now (emotionally, physically)..we are thankful for all of them, and love them all dearly, and pray for them all
183. the anticipation of Christmas morning
184. children...I realize that any holiday wouldn't be as fun without them
186. little boy cheek to rest my cheek on...ahhh
187. church is tomorrow
188. freedom from the need to overspend this Christmas season
189. homemade deep dish pizza that hubby loves...I love making him happy
190. clothes on my laundry room floor..means we have more than enough
191. a clean kitchen (thank you sweet hubby)
192. good books
193. my new ESV study bible..thank you honey, merry christmas to me!
194. the freedom to homeschool my children..even when it's hard..especially when it's hard, because it pushes me to grow past my impatience and selfishness