Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things....

Recently, Shane asked that we turn the TV off Monday-Wednesday nights, when the kids go to bed, so that we can just read.


It's gotten us both back into reading more, and I will tell you..it is something I look forward to lately. When the days are long, and I'm tired, I know respite is coming!

The kids go to bed, the Christmas tree lights are on, with light music playing in the background, drinking hot tea, and reading on the couch with the man who thrills my heart....it's become one of my favorite things.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Sounds so much like our home life ... minus the children, of course, but, I so love having that time in the Word with my guy, hot tea, or cocoa, soft lights, and music! Can't get any better than that, now can we!

Hugs ~ Debi :)