Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm a blogger now!

Okay, I've done it! I have officially entered the world of blogging. Now, I wonder who will get the computer at night-my husband (who is an avid blogger) or me? I know he will laugh when I tell him I have started my own blog to inspire all the mothers of the world. Watch out Elizabeth George!

So, who am I? (I'm assuming that many women around the world will be reading my blog. More likely, it will only be my friends who love me and already know me-so all this will be common knowledge to them.) However, I am a mother of two beautiful girls and one little boy who's still developing in my womb! I am a wife to the most wonderful, Godly husband who is an assistant camp director. We live in the sticks of Kentucky. I would tell you the name of the city, but you would laugh. I am a stay at home mom, and I homeschool my darling children. They keep me busy and tired!

I am a mom like most of you who strives to daily do better, love God more, love my children more like He does, and be the best wife there ever was. Unfortunately, I have not arrived. So, come with me on my journey....you may laugh, you may cry. More likely, you will laugh at me. That's okay. Kari

No comments: