121. thankful today that the flu does NOT last forever-God's grace for sure!
122. a sweet little 4 year old boy who took care of the rest of us yesterday when we had the worst part of the flu (he was the only one who did not)
123. my daughter...she is away from us this week, and I realize how much I miss her when she's gone
124. gf chicken noodle soup..thank you, Sara. It's all I can eat right now.
125. great friends who bring us food when we're sick...I love being a part of the body of Christ
126. a sweet time of communion with my Lord this morning...revealing to me His grace and mercy
127. a God who provides all our needs
128. my lovely new "K" mug that my dear friend, Jama, brought me..along with a yummy candle and some chocolates. More than that, I'm thankful for my time with Jama. Thank you for giving me a day, which I know is precious, when there is always so much to do. I love you.
129. free butter and organic tea and a kombucha scoby and live kefir grains from my sweet friend, Beth (if I get shunned by everyone else, at least I will have you!) :) ha!
130. sunny days in the middle of November